Finally managed to change the blogskin all by myself.
Although it looks simplt but at least I did it! Nothing is impossible..
So, this sunday I believe we can do it de! YEAH~ it's all in the mind only, that's what pris said.
heh..
Went for training last night,
was kinda dreamy and blur.
sorry ppl..
I will try my best not to be blur on Sunday ya?
Was really too stressed up yesterday due to work.
Later going Fidrec to settle a dispute.
Scary~
Reports not done, projects not done and later still got class. Sigh~
Feel like i m weighing a tonne now, big stone in the heart right now.
Been really moody lately,
So much things to think about.
So much things to tell you.
Don't understand why certain feelings can swing to the other side so fast.
Since that's what you want, so be it.
I will not pursue anymore.
I am totally drained out..