Market has been super duper quiet recently.
Though not alot of phone calls but there are still lots of "shits".
Yes, SHIT! haha..
Some clients are really nuisance!!! Irritating to the max la..!
Can you imagine looking through his portfolio from the day he started trading to current date??Faints..
Colleagues were telling me not to be stupid to help him..
BUT he is such a pain in the ass! haunt me down by bombarding my hp, office line, email.. as long as it is a channel, he will do it..
Really faintz lo~
Did my BLAW and Stats Quiz.
So disappointed to get only 70 for BLAW la..
OPEN BOOK SOMEMORE~ faintz..
I did better for Stats on the other hand, got 85! Whee~
Although cheated abit! heh..
2nd Final Theory Test on Monday (3/3)!
I dun wanna fail again.. = (
So funny la,
ever heard of such tales that the first few whom finish the test (regardless it's Basic or Final theory) will have higher chances to pass?
I actually believe that! whahaha..
Thought i was quite confident with my answers and after seeing the 1st person left,
I gt uptight and click "submit"!
Result shown, FAIL!
faintz....
Must really study hard for my test this time round liao..
Want to get my driving license by the end of this yr!
Cross Finger*