Went training juz now,
wasn't a pleasant one..
feel sort of guilty now
Debbie fell and sort of twisted her knee cos of me
It juz happened too sudden
She stepped onto my blade and skidded while I was chasing after.
SORRY~
So troubled lately~
everything seems peace but yet chaotic and messy..
So much things running through my mind now,
Sort of awaken and spured by what kenny said
I have to proof that I can do it and not juz empty words
To takeover the project entirely, I have to proof my capability.
I want to succeed and this is a golden opportunity to bring my career to a greater height!
Taking over entirely is not easy,
I am still green, inexperience and young
In what basis will he pass such a huge responsibility to me?
I dunno~
HOW??????
I am afraid..
Afraid to stand alone,
Afraid to take such a huge responsibility
Afraid that the hat is too big for me to put on
Oh man~ what shld i do!?!