Why can't u juz understand me a little more?
Why do u always say i put my friends before u?
I dunno what to say, what to do now.. lost again.
How often do i go for my trainings, meet my friends?
Haven I always spend time with u?
The only time i met up with my floorball friends and Poly friends was last Sunday.
Before you know me, don't you know that floorball has always been part of my life?
Why aren't u understanding me now?
You said I will do whatever I like and neglect your feelings.
Is that so? I did that cos i have to priortise things at times.
You asked why is it I can took leave that day for clubbing at zouk instead of spending the nite with u.
I did took leave that day.
But i changed, cos i thot since we have already broke up that day, there's no point for us to spend the night together. so i changed the leave to friday instead.
To be exact, I dun intend to stay that night.
I thought after we patched, it will be a fresh new start.
I am now trying my best to fit into our difference.
To improve and amend what we had done wrong in the past.
How about u?
I dunno...
Now that I see that everything is repeating itself again..
Don't you want to give ourselves once last chance?