New blogskin, I love it! (It has Doggie pictures) and I managed to put my favourite playlist on the blog!!!
ANYWAY......
Back to the updates.
It was a long weekend getaway, B said it was to celebrate our 1st year of knowing each other (/shrugs)
We met last year 7th August :) yes, it was in PLAY (/grins)
Time flies..
Woke up as early as 8am to pack my things for the day outing.
We went to... SENTOSA!
Can't remember when was the last time I been there but it was our first time there together.
The purple tram, we took it to Siloso beach
It's really pretty and cool!
We stripped ourselves to our bikinis upon reaching the beach

The sun was really scorching hot, laid there for an hour. After which, we proceed to our initial plan - Kayaking!
Row row row your boat~
B complained her arms are aching (/lol)
and.. I am a charred pork now! ouch*
Drove out from Sentosa about 5pm to check in room.
(oh, we lost our way there, took about an hour to reach?) i an a loser... I know.
We reserved a room months back in Novotel!
Honeymoon~
Nice view from the room.
We were so excited when we saw the bathrobes
So we..
Picture time!
The next day,
We..
Our Kite has a name,
DING DANG
he loves to fly,
he merely took 2 seconds to take off, poof*
up up to the sky~
Yeah, weekends was awesome, SPLENDID!