It's Wednesday, 2 days left!
I think I have done enough revision for the day, I shall work doubly hard tomorrow
My leave starts tomorrow until the 19th! whoohoo~
Really need a break from work, I had enough of all bullshit at work
Realised that I have lost my motivation and passion in this company
I need the M-boosters
(Money, Moral and Motivation)
Today, the boss forced me to come out with a topic to present for the seminar in JUNE when my exam is in 2 days time.
F.irritated by it..
How to come out with a frigging topic in such a short time?
Got to study, research, do powerpoint.. burn a f.saturday with no OT or to claim day-off?
WTF?
Almost called KE to accept the ridiculous offer out of frustration
Think about it, I mustn't be impulsive.
The day will come, watch it COW! don't step onto my tail...(/evil grin)