Happy Birthday to the lover once again
She is no longer a minor
BB! you are a grown up!
you know what this means? (/winks)
This means that...
We can get married without your parents' approval.Okay, this is random. Next~
anyways, hope you really enjoy yourself for the past few days although there are times when the plans are not going accordingly.
Lets not remind ourselves about the the 'kuku' moments.
It feels like I am on a vacation the entirely week
Took study leave on Monday, MC on Tuesday, Halfday on Wednesday and leave on Friday
I only worked one day last week when it was the appraisal week. /faints
Career suiciding
I have not clear my m7 and 5,
stress...
Finally, we watched our first horror movie
Coming Soon
The girlfriend actually regretted watching that
The most hilarious part is when.. wait, let me quote the gf's entry,
"Today, my girlfriend and i were holding hands while watching a scary movie. The ghost appeared, i semi-yelled fuck, which made her jump, and she punched me in the face with BOTH our hands. FML"How can it happen?(/LOL)