OH GOD~
Why is Wednesday always the baddest day of the week...
Can't blame anyone but myself to be so BLUR! Why am I always so blur???!?
Juz hate myself for being like this..
The only thing I can do now is WAIT...
The milk has spilled so no point crying, gal!
Lesson learnt is
Wake up and focus in everything single little thing I do
I CAN DO IT!!!
This is not a playground, not a child play anymore
More bumpy road ahead and I have to get really serious in order to survive in this field.
I have to lift my heads up in order to go higher
Please let me off this time (cross finger* chant prayers*)
and I swear,
NO MORE "BLURNESS" from this min onwards
SO STRESS, SO DEPRESS and SO HELPLESS NOW....
No one to turn to
No one can understand me
No one can help me now
No one for me to cry on
Not a single soul...
-I am afraid-