Had a whole day of
MAHJONG at Sarah's place. We started playing at 2330 and ended 9am the nx morning... ya i noe, the pace was freaking SLOW and I even dozed off in the midst of playing... A word to describe, "SHAGGED!" haha... Won ard 40 bucks and treated the gals mac breakfast.. slept at
Sarah's place til 2+ and went off at 4+ after breakfast cum lunch. Met up with
Ping for dinner and shopped for awhile at Jurong Point and afterwhich, she came to my place, lent her my army bag for her trip to KL nx wk.
My dearie is getting naggy le..(sorry dear, u wanted me to blog this right?) But I like it.. haha=) don worry, i understd, probably when one grows old, one will become 'naggier'.. hahaha.. juz joking la! I juz love the way u nag and ur 'lor soh-ness'.. it has turned into some kind of excitment or rather entertainment for the both of us le? right? haha..
Working tmr again.. Boring.. Stress =(