Blogging in the office now.. not as bz as ytd.. hardly had the time to breathe. Was rushing with the contra loss report for the meeting and in the end, it did not come in handy! faintz.. The meeting was a corked up.. was again 'snooked" by Director! "What was the brokerage for ur team ytd?" again, I gave that "dunno" look.. I shld have juz come out with a figure and tt's is! but y m i so honest??? again and again..i can't answer his qns.. is my rice bowl still stable? Increase the brokerage and decrease the contra losses? HOW?? I dunno..ppl r gg to commit suicide cos of the plunging cityraya le!! which means more contra losses coming in and I'll get screwed again!
Rushed to training after the meeting and met shaz and gang (sp junior gals) at the door step. Assuming that I came late without a valid reason, he gave me
BLACK FACE la! kaoz.. Played game throughout, played in the same line as hui, smelly, aisha and reena.. whao, hui is still as good as ever although she seldom come for trg! Her shots, WOW! haha.. how i wish i have half of her shooting skill.. haha:) WISH*Felt really lethargic when playing games... Found a more convenient way to go home from MI, I can actually
tongpang Yanti's dad's car to toh guan and take 502 str8 to my door step!
Tt's about it la.. Onggo (colleague) keep looking at wat i m writing.. Shy*