Have not been blogging as I have been trying to hide and not admit that our lost to titans is not my fault.
Still can't get over the fact that we lost to them
Feel that it's entirely my fault, I am sorry~
I know..
Sorry won't be enough to compensate the lost.
Sorry for the silly mistake that I made.
It won't happen again.
Maybe I shld seriously consider to change a team.
In the office now
so occupied with work nowadays
Market is too volatile tt I can hardly step out of the office
Been sitting down whole day long..
"Tyres" getting thicker by inches day by day!
Start to JIAN FEI ba.. sotong!
Going Zouk later with my BAOBEI ZAVY and gang.. haha=) ya zav, I gave u a new name agaiN! hahaha.. nice???
Have been looking forward this party since last month!
I am sure it's gg to be FUN!